Monday, March 26, 2018

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge #137-"Easter"

Good Monday morning dear friends!

Today we begin a brand new challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society...for the next two weeks we'd love for you to show us some of your Easter creations...of course you have the option of "Anything Goes" as well!!

I finally got to work a bit in the craft room...still upside down and can't find things but at least the walls are almost done and it's not freezing down there!!  I'll post some pics when all is done!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a loser view/slideshow...
card base is Spellbinders Grand Dahlia...
DP is from my stash...can't remember who it's by...
I surrounded the image with some trim that I found while sorting then mounted it all on cheesecloth...
 this little darling is called "Little Ducky Bunny"
you can find her HERE...
coloured with my copics...
accented with Glossy Accents...and oooppps I had a bit of a mishap on the eyes...I put too much on and was cloudy then when I went to take it off it left threads...YIKES...all this when the card was completely finished...UGH!!...
 the flower arrangement with "Happy Easter" ribbon from my stash...
flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts...

And that is my Easter card...now come on over and join us at Scrapbook Stamp Society...we always love to see you creations!!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are So very much appreciated!!!




4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you got crafty! I have missed your creations. This Easter card is so sweet with the little duck on her lap.....you made an adorable card. I love each detail. The ribbon and the way you colored her up is fabulous...no ops that I can see on the eyes. I think they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth you have such a fantastic way of combining colors and elements for gorgeous detailed projects.

    ReplyDelete